August I. Nerbier: (OT) White Russian und andere Dinge, die verboten gehoeren

Beitrag lesen

Bloody hell !

His Dudeness, be praised!

I don't think anyone can deceive Einbecker in chess... He is one hell of a guy there!

Well ... may be.

In my humble opinion, people who don't drink _real_ beer, are also not able to play _real_ chess. That would explain both Einbecker's relationship with white russians on the one hand, and his pretty damn hack of a chess play on the other hand ;-)

That's the point. I do indeed drink beer, may be a little too much from time to time, but wait, I'm the king of chess, but I do not have time to play. What a pitty ...

Well... what the hell is this school thing all about anyway? ;)

Dunno. Got the same problem while reading this. What the f*ck is "school" ? Seems to me I heard this expression a very long time ago ... may be when I was young (the sun used to shine those days)

Don't know, just old-style sort of stupid entertainment, I think ;-)

I can't really remember this school-thingy, but I'm sure it wasn't entertaining ... but wait, there was this one person, called "english-teacher" who could do quite everything but speaking english. And working with this f*cking new technologie sh*t called ... called .. .wait ... was it "campruter" ? The hell with it !

well... but don't cross the line then!

'll do my very best!

Too late: _______ +--------------
                  ^woohooooooo crossed the line

u sure bout thatone?

They call me evil! ;-)

hm ? eval ? That's a function !

Greets,

August I. Nerbier
 (hoho, prousd, as you germans say !)