ping_wang: Opener for popup window in NS6.2 is not running!!!

Hallo, everyoone:

I have the following problem:

1. In popup window there is a link. With this link the new page is loaded in the main window, that this pop window opens. I have the following code:
opener.location.href="../../example.html";
opener.focus();
In internet explorer runs, but netscape 6.2 does not run. I think, opener is defined in javascript 1.1. The NS 6.2 should support it. Anyone has an idea?

2. I have the fomular with three input fields and one submit Button. if the use has enter the data in the last input field and confirm it with the return taste, the formula should be sendet without clicking on the submit button. Anyone know the solution?

I 'm appreciated if someone help me! Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

1. Hi there,

1. In popup window there is a link. With this link the new page is loaded in the main window, that this pop window opens. I have the following code:
      opener.location.href="../../example.html";
      opener.focus();

Just a hunch - have you tried opener.document.location.href="..." ?

1. I have the fomular with three input fields and one submit Button. if the use has enter the data in the last input field and confirm it with the return taste, the formula should be sendet without clicking on the submit button. Anyone know the solution?

Not sure what you mean? Internet Explorer does this anyway, and as far as I know NS can't do it

Good luck,
    Mel